Windows Phone 8.1

Apr 30, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Will there be support for Windows Phone 8.1 RT?
May 12, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 is what I'm looking for as well.
Coordinator
Aug 2, 2014 at 1:58 PM
The library now supports Windows Phone 8.1.
Windows 8.1 does not fit this kind of design control, I haven't planned to publish a version for this plateform.
Marked as answer by CyrilCathala on 8/2/2014 at 7:05 AM
Aug 9, 2014 at 10:50 AM
It will take you minimal effort to at least support universal apps. Why not just add it and let people using the library decide whether or not it fits in their app design? I for one am using it on our apps to provide a consistent feel to the app on all platforms that we support for our app?
Coordinator
Aug 9, 2014 at 12:49 PM
Well then, how would you adapt it to big screen sizes ?
The "hamburger" or "navigation drawer" design is made for phones. On tablets, you have so much space to fill in, how do you want it, how should it behave ?

It's a brand new design on big screens, it's not just a copy and paste and you're good to go, it's a new control with its own specifics.
Aug 9, 2014 at 1:16 PM
For universal apps it IS copy-paste. I have done it myself as stated in another discussion thread. How it should behave? Just as on a phone. Main panel with content and two panel that slide into view from left and right. Nothing more, nothing less. The only real difference is that the main panel will be bigger than on a phone.
Sep 6, 2014 at 6:51 AM
Hi,

I have a problem in Windows Phone 8.1 version. The swipe does not work on top of the grid even with your sample application.

The swipe from left to right or right to left is not working when i swipe on top of the listview and it works only when i touch outside the listview in the edge of the screen.

Are you facing the same issue or is there some issue with my machine?

Regards,
Vinoth