Disabling right slide and changing the icons of buttons.

Sep 24, 2014 at 12:14 PM
hi folks,
any idea about how can i disable right side slide ? and is there any trick to change/remove the both icons of slideview ?
Sep 26, 2014 at 4:20 PM
If you are using the source code of the project then in generic.xaml you can remove them,which is in Themes folder.
Sep 30, 2014 at 4:51 AM
it worked like a charm !! thanks Tharun :)
Jul 24, 2015 at 10:42 AM
Edited Jul 24, 2015 at 10:43 AM
Hi,

It works for me too, but the left side button icon is no longer showing. Here is the code:
<Button Style="{StaticResource SideButtonStyle}"
                                            x:Name="LeftPanelButton" Width="60" Height="60">
                                        <Button.Background>
                                            <ImageBrush ImageSource="/SlideView.Library.Shared/Assets/menu.png" />
                                        </Button.Background>
                                        <!--<Image Source="/SlideView.Library.Shared/Assets/menu.png" />-->
                                    </Button>
I have tried with Image and then with Button.Background.

Can you help please.
Jul 14, 2016 at 2:59 PM
Managed to figure this one out. Instead of just importing the library, I copied the full library into the project. Within the generic.xml comment out 2 parts.

<!-- <Button Style="{StaticResource SideButtonStyle}" Grid.Column="2" x:Name="RightPanelButton"> <Image Source="/Assets/menu.png" /> </Button> --> <!--<Grid Width="{TemplateBinding SidePanelWidth}" primitives:SlideViewPanel.PanelIndex="2"> <ContentPresenter Content="{TemplateBinding RightContent}" /> </Grid>--> No issues and only a left sliding menu now.